The Legal Resources Centre, its employees and agents, acknowledge:
- The photographs of Yotam Ronen and ACTIVE STILLS, MAFIA, and Claire Martens.
- The legislation published by the University of Pretoria and the South African Legal Information Institute.
- The disclosures in terms of the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 released by the South African History Archive’s Freedom of Information Programme (FOIP).
- The activists’ guides, booklets and information cards published by the Right2Know Campaign.
- The resolutions and treaties of the United Nations (“UN”), its sub-bodies and its affiliates, and the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights (“ACHPR”).
- The reports of the International Network of Civil Liberties Organisations (“INCLO”), Physicians for Human Rights (“PHR”), the Council of Europe, the UN, its sub-bodies and its affiliates, and the ACHPR.
- The infographics and graphs of INCLO and PHR.
- The open-source content management software developed by WordPress.org.
Kindly contact the LRC to request attribution or the removal of information.